Ads-Free Double Brim Bulky Knit Hat Pattern
- Circular or DPN knitting needles 9 mm (US 13/UK 00); Use 10 mm if you think that you are tight knitter.
- Lion Brand Wool, Ease Thick & Quick – 20% wool, 80% acrylic. Color of your choice.
- Weight Category – 6. Quantity – 1 skein. If you have difficulty to find aforementioned brand of yarn, use something else that will have about 60 m (65 yards) per 100 grams skein.
- Crochet hook or tapestry needle and 5 stitch markers.
- Head circumference: 53-56 cm (21-23”).
- Gauge: 9-10 stitches = 4 inches in stockinette
Francoise TOMASZEWSKI –
This is a fantastic hat—ive made two so far !!! I love the thickness!!! So warm!!! I’m wondering about the crown shape— in the video you mentioned forgetting something to tell us in the first row of stitches.. I was wondering what that could be as it’s not mentioned in the written pattern and the sound skips a bit in the video.. i have knitted beautifully up until the crown according to your instructions but then i go rogue bc i feel something isn’t written clearly.. thanks again for a terrific lesson.
Hi Francoise. I wish you left me the time line where I said it, but the written instruction is enough to finish the hat. Tell me how many stitches you casted on to be able to help you with the crown.